Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる, lit. My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight Too Much), also known as Oreshura (俺修羅) for short, is a multi-stream series by Yuuji Yuuji.
- Main article: Oreshura (Anime)
- Main article: Oreshura (Light Novel)
- Main article: Oreshura (Manga)
- Main article: Oreshura+H
Eita Kidou enters high school hopes to attend medical school. Due to his parents getting divorced and his intention to maintain his grades, he despises anything to do with romance or love. One day, the school beauty, Masuzu Natsukawa, invites him to walk home with her, though he refuses. After she continues to do this for several days, he gives in and walks home with her.
Masuzu is tired of constantly getting confessed to by boys, so she suggests that she and Eita become a fake couple. Although Eita tries to refuse, Masuzu blackmails him into becoming her boyfriend in name only. News spreads fast within the school of the new couple and Eita's childhood friend Chiwa Harusaki begins to confront Masuzu for Eita's affections.
- Eita Kidou: He hates romance.
- Masuzu Natsukawa: The girl who blackmailed Eita into becoming her "fake boyfriend".
- Chiwa Harusaki: Eita Kidou's childhood friend. She usually gets mad at Masuzu and fights with her for Eita's love.
- Himeka Akishino: A girl who claims to have known Eita from a past life, she fights for Eita's love.
- Ai Fuyuumi: The tsundere character who is also Eita's childhood friend.
- Saeko Kiryuu: Eita Kidou's aunt.
- Kaoru Asoi: Eita's best friend, he tries to get Eita and Ai Fuyuumi to start dating.
- Mana Natsukawa: Masuzu Natsukawa's younger sister.