About Oreshura Edit
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, or in English My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight Too Much, also known as Oreshura, or OreShura, is a Japanese light novel series written by Yūji Yūji, with illustrations provided by Ruroo. An anime adaptation debuted in January 2013.
Eita Kidō enters high school with the aim to attend medical school. Due to his parents getting divorced and his intention to maintain his grades, he shuns anything to do with romance or love.
One day, the school beauty, Masuzu Natsukawa, invites him (Eita) to walk home with her, though he initially refuses. After she (Masuzu) continues to do this for several days, he gives in and walks home with her.
Masuzu is tired of constantly getting confessed to by boys, so she suggests that she and Eita become a fake couple. Although Eita tries to refuse, Masuzu blackmails him into becoming her boyfriend, in name only. News spreads fast within the school, about the new couple, and Eita's childhood friend, Chiwa Harusaki, begins to confront Masuzu for Eita's affections.
- Eita Kidō- He hates romance.
- Masuzu Natsukawa- The girl who blackmailed Eita into becoming her "fake boyfriend".
- Chiwa Harusaki- Eita Kidou's childhood friend. She usually gets mad at Masuzu and fights with her for Eita's love.
- Himeka Akishino-A girl who claims to have known Eita from a past life, she fights for Eita's love.
- Ai Fuyuumi- The tsundere character who is Ei-kun's childhood friend.
- Saeko Kiryū- Eita Kidō's aunt.
- Kaoru Asoi-Eita's best friend, he tries to get Eita and Ai Fuyuumi to start dating.
- Mana Natsukawa- Masuzu's younger sister.