Ai Fuyuumi (冬海 愛衣 Fuyuumi Ai) is one of the main female characters of the Oreshura series. She is the childhood friend of Eita Kidou and a member of the student committee who attempted to stop Chiwa Harusaki and Masuzu Natsukawa's club activity due to it breaking rules, but later, she decided to join the club to win Eita back.
Ai is a beautiful, petite 15 year old girl with long pink hair and violet eyes. She has straight-cut bangs on her forehead with slightly longer side bangs near her ears. A very thin section of her hair on one side is tied with a small red ribbon. At school, she wears the standard school uniform with an arm band, indicating that she is part of the student committee.
Ai lies that she has a boyfriend named Michel. Himeka Akishino respects her and calls her "Love Master". Ai also has delusions of her and Eita Kidou as a couple. She writes down all her delusions in a notebook and calls Eita Takkun, a nickname that she devised when she was little.
She is the "tsundere" character in the series. Ai is quite eccentric, as she runs outside when she gets flustered or overjoyed.
Ai can be very confident and boastful, often bragging that she is “popular”, "she wins", or that she is “the best”. She takes pride in her position as a hall monitor and often rubs it in other people’s faces.
Ai is short-tempered and has a tendency to shout loudly and have outbursts or fits of rage. She also tends to stutter a lot especially when around Eita.
Ai is Eita Kidou's childhood friend and it appears that the two have met when they were kindergardeners, living in the same neighborhood and attending the same school. At this time, Ai developed romantic feelings towards Eita and has constantly made advancements since then. In fact, she had even made Eita sign a makeshift marriage contract, which she treasures to this day. However, due to family issues, Ai was forced to move and thus the two were separated for nearly 10 years until Ai moved back and they began attending the same high school. Despite being separated for a decade, she continued to harbor feelings towards Eita while she was away and as a matter of fact, her feelings only continued to grow.
Eita is Ai's childhood friend, and her first and only love interest. She was in the same class as Eita in kindergarten, and the two became close friends. She calls him by the nickname of "Takkun" while in turn Eita calls her by the nickname of "A-Chan". She harbors strong feelings for him, and wishes to get married with him one day.
Ai shut down Masuzu's club because her club members, notably Chiwa, are always causing a ruckus on the school grounds, and partially due to her jealousy that other girls are becoming close with Eita. She is also suspicious of Masuzu's relationship with Eita in which she feels that they're just pretending to be a couple. Despite of this she reopened Masuzu's club again and joined in herself as the "club advisor".
Ai often quarrels with Chiwa, because Chiwa's "club activities" often cause a ruckus on the school grounds. She was also upset about the fact that Chiwa became Eita's childhood friend despite the fact that Ai has known Eita longer than her. Despite of all these, they managed to become friends.
Ai often gives her insights and advice on romance to Hime. Ai also enjoys being called "Love Master" by Hime.
Kaoru is Ai's friend since elementary school before Ai moved after 4 years. She's also keeping a secret for Kaoru. She relies on Kaoru's help to get closer to Eita when they're taking the summer class together.
- Ai shares the same given name with her Seiyuu, Ai Kayano.
- The name Ai means "love, affection" (愛) (a) and "clothing, garment" (衣) (i).
- Ai's surname Fuyuumi means "winter" (冬) (fuyu) and "sea, ocean" (海) (umi).
- Ai runs out whenever she gets embarrassed and overjoyed.
- Ai is talented at cooking, and she tends to end her sentences with "shi".
- One of Ai's prized possessions is a teddy bear which she named it "Murata". She always hugs it when she goes to sleep and brings it along when she's on the vacation. Ai introduced him to Eita Kidou long ago when they were together as her best friend. But Eita doesn't seem to remember this however.
- Ai lied that she has a boyfriend in college.
- The name of Ai's imaginary boyfriend is Michel Murata Daigoro who is actually a mix of her teddy bear's (Murata) and her father's (Daigoro) names.
- Out of the four girls who are fighting for Eita's love, Ai is the only girl who can cook in contrast with the other girls.
|Eita Kidou • Masuzu Natsukawa • Chiwa Harusaki • Himeka Akishino • Ai Fuyuumi|
|Kaori Asoi • Saeko Kiryuu • Sakagami • Miharu Misora|